The STUDIOMASTER T700 is a high-end turntable with a very unique integrated MC phono preamplifier. The integration of the preamp enables the best and shortest connection between the pickup and preamp, thereby delivering the highest signal quality.
To ensure the best sound quality, absolute speed accuracy is indispensable. For this purpose, the T700 has a highly precise electronic PLL speed control system via a contactless optical sensor.
The tonearm is made of high-quality metals, and the tonearm tube is made of carbon fiber. The tonearm wire is tightly twisted and soldered directly to the input of the preamplifier. The pre-mounted Ortofon Quintet Bronze MC pick-up completes this high-quality product.
The operation takes place via backlit touch sensors on the glass plate. This makes operation of the
turntable extremely simple and intuitive.
The platter of the T700 is made of black POM (polyoxymethylene), an additional platter is not necessary. To protect the turntable, a solid acrylic glass cover is attached (included in the scope of delivery), which can also easily be removed.
- Audiophile Turntable
- True Studio Sound Quality
- Very Unique Mc Phono Preamplifier
- Electronic Speed Control Via Contactless Led Feedback
- Ortofon Quintet Bronze Mc Pick-up
- Manual Tonearm Made Of Metal, Tonearm Tube Made Of Carbon Fiber
- Manually Actuated Tonearm Lift With Oil Dampers
- Easy Touch Operation Via The Glass Plate
- Solid Acrylic Glass Protective Cover
- Made In Germany